On December 5th, Stephanie Ettinger de Cuba, Children’s HealthWatch Research and Policy Director, will be speaking at End Hunger Connecticut’s “Rich State, Empty Plates” symposium on hunger.
https://childrenshealthwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/end-hunger-ct.jpg 300 300 admin https://childrenshealthwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/CHW-25-anniversary-full-color_small.png admin2013-11-13 00:00:002017-08-11 13:48:54Rich State, Empty Plates: A Symposium on Hunger in Connecticut
Rich State, Empty Plates: A Symposium on Hunger in Connecticut
Pull up a seat at the table! Together we will fill our plates with actions to end hunger while creating opportunity for all.
Hear from experts fueling the agenda for food security nationwide and powerhouses closer to home!
- Ellen Teller, Director of Government Affairs, Food Research and Action Center
- Doug Hall, Director, Economic Analysis and Research Network (EARN) at Economic Policy Institute
- Stephanie Ettinger de Cuba, Research & Policy Director, Children’s HealthWatch
- Gloria McAdam, President and CEO, Foodshare
This will be an energizing day delving into the state of hunger in Connecticut. Learn and strategize with community and corporate leaders, policy makers and others to create collective action to end hunger and guarantee access to nutritious foods for all.
Other highlights include:
- Explore programs, policies and advocacy effecting hunger;
- Organized networking and developing effective policies;
- EHC! Annual Meeting and Awards Reception (5:00-6:30)
Click here to register or learn more about this event.