KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
We are so excited to invite you to celebrate with us at the
Tuesday, October 17th, 2023 @ 06:00 PM (EDT)
DIRECTIONS: This event is taking place at the Artists for Humanity Epicenter located at 100 W 2nd St, Boston, MA 02127. You can there by driving in (just plug the address into GPS) or taking public transportation:
- Take the Red Line to the Broadway Station and then it’s a 7 minute walk: Exit the station onto Dorchester Avenue. Turn right onto Second Street. Turn left onto A Street, and turn right onto 1st Street (closest entrance to the event space).
- Take the 11 Bus to W. Second St. opp W Third St and then 2 minute walk
PARKING: You can park at the following garages:
- Channel Center Garage (the closest one to Artists for Humanity—leads right into venue), 116 W First Street, Boston, MA 02127. Open 24 hours.
- $14 between 5PM-3:30AM
- $34 between 3:31AM-4:59PM
- Fort Point Channelside Lot, 45 Binford Street, Boston, MA 02210 – 10 minute walk to the venue
- 24 Hours, $25
- Evening, Mon-Fri; In After 4pm / Out By 5am, $8
- Sat-Sun, $5
- Rates Reset At 5am
- Farnsworth Garage, 17 Farnsworth Street, Boston, MA 02210 — 15 minute walk to the venue
- 30 Min, $11
- 1 Hour, $16
- 1.5 Hours, $21
- 2 Hours, $26
- Daily Max, $32
- Max With Validation, $24
TICKETS: There are NO paper tickets. Your name has been placed on a master attendee list. So, all you need to do is go to the clearly marked registration table to check in and get your name tag and table assignment.
DRESS CODE: While this is a celebration, it is not a black tie event. We suggest that you wear what you might if you’re going out on the town with friends to a fancy restaurant/bar. That means a cute dress (like a cocktail dress or little black dress) or nice slacks with a dressy blouse for women, and dress slacks and dress shirt for men with or without a tie and jacket. Just be stylin’!
FOOD/DRINKS: We are very fortunate that we have some of Boston’s nationally recognized best woman chefs led on hand to create a unique dining experience. Your mouth and stomach will not be disappointed! And yes, it’s an open bar, not a cash one. We even have a signature drink, courtesy of Tito’s Vodka!
AWARD PRESENTATION: The lovely and amazing Dr. Malika Marshall, an Emmy-award winning journalist and physician who serves as Medical Director at WBZ-TV in Boston, is our emcee and we are awarding our annual Children’s HealthWatch Champion award to Senator Robert Casey (D-PA). We are also awarding the inaugural Marilyn Meyerhoff Equity Award to Children’s HealthWatch Advisory Board Advancement Chair Karen Sweet. This is truly a momentous occasion, made even greater by our generous and wonderful sponsors and event partners and the beautiful Artists for Humanity Epicenter. We are deeply grateful and touched by all of their hard work to pull off this event and its success would not be possible without them.
Thank you again for coming to the Children’s HealthWatch 25th Anniversary Celebration! We can’t wait to see you!